3 cups (prepared) brown basmati rice
2 or more boneless, skinless chicken thighs, chopped into bite-size pieces
3/4 cup frozen peas
3/4 cup chopped carrots
1 white onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 or more eggs
2 tbsp sesame oil
1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce (more to taste)
1) Prepare rice according to package instructions.
2) Heat sesame oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add onions, garlic, peas, and carrots. Stir fry for a few minutes.
3) Add chicken pieces to pan and cook with veggies until done.
4) Crack eggs into pan and scramble, mixing into veggies and chicken.
5) Add rice into pan, then soy sauce, and stir to combine.
6) Remove from heat – dig in!